Friday, February 19, 2010

He is More than Enough... Am I?

I'm being drawn closer
I'm letting go
I'm going wild
I can't describe the level of intimacy
the depth of grace
and amount of love
and thankfulness
I am feeling to be called His

Fearing Him more and more each day,
allows me to break
bend and
burst the dreams and plans I give myself.

I have given him my life, my heart, my world and He is the creator of my dreams.
If I want him to move mountains, and be the rage in my seas, and the flutter in my heart
all my intentions, actions, and drive must breath Jesus
In my very moments of struggle, happiness, joy, failure, times of need
times of praise
times of laughter
times of selfishness
times of hope
times of shatter
and times of love
I will seek Him

I am caught in awe with the way He loves me
I struggle to see that I am enough.

Having Hope to be Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment