Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Bachelor

Today,
Watching The Bachelor...Honestly gave the warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Of course any girl is going to feel this way when, A. Jake is extremely gorgeous. B. He flies you in a plane while wearing aviators. and C. Takes you to a private concert to dance the night away. I must say I am a hopeless romantic. But what I figured out today while watching these 15 girls try and win over Jake's heart is that I am so lucky to have a God that knows my desires and my every need. That the man he places in my life will be able to give me more than just those warm and fuzzies. Of course the romantic lovey dovey stuff is always welcome... I am looking for raw, naked unconditional, forgiving, desirable, untainted, whole-some, natural, pure love. A love that is stripped down from the outside beauty and still stands firmly by the raw beauty on the inside, with no hesitation.

With that said, I wish the best for Jake and the lucky girl... but my heart goes out to the girls who didn't win his heart. I hope you find what you are looking for.

and what do you know, my favorite holiday is exactly one month away :)
I am a strong believer in Valentines Day.
Spreading the message of love, deserves its own day.
Single?(like me)
I encourage you to find love in something new, uncomfortable and worth remembering.
Find love in the poor, sick, needy, hopeless, lost, hungry, forgotten.
Find love in the ugly parts of your life.. and trust me the love will continue to grow way past Valentines Day.


Hope in my future and Hope for this World
and of course You!

No comments:

Post a Comment