Saturday, January 23, 2010

Before I die...

1. Give Blood
2. Scuba Dive
3. Hold a community event, bringing awareness to Invisible Children
4. Learn the guitar
5. Write a book
6. Save a Life
7. Bungee Jump
8. Meet my husband
9. Make a child's wish come true from the Make a Wish Foundation
10. Change lives in Africa
11. Complete a Triathlon
12. Fall asleep under the stars
13. Preach a sermon
14. Graduate College
15. Learn to Surf
16.Go Sailing
17. Open my own coffee shop
18. Get my lip pierced
19. Save a puppy
20. Write a message in a bottle and throw it in the ocean
21. Plant a Tree
22. Hug a Stranger
23. Get Baptized
24. Take a Taxi

to be continued..

2 comments:

  1. this is such a good idea. i want to give blood too someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold a sign that reads "FREE HUGS" and #21 will quickly be gone. However, I recommend bringing a friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete