Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where I come to find....

I have struggled with finding where my worth and happiness come from
I have looked in all the wrong places...

"Lord, I am begging you to hold on tight
right now as I pour my heart out in hope for my future
In hope you wont let go
Im giving you my life
and bearing it all for you"
(side prayer, before I begin to let it all come out)

I am broken
I struggle with finding my innocence
probably due to my past of...
pain, a selfish, unhealthy kind of love, and the tight grip evil had on me
I was numb to life, to God's love, his very presence was absent
I was consumed by a worldly sin that was out of my hands
out of my control
(Have you ever been in a situation that is 100%
out of your control that you cannot explain
and are to afraid to change?)
When everything in my world is
crashing down, spinning, and paused as the world around continues on
these are the moments when He draws me near, takes my hand and never lets go
never lets go
he never let go
I get taken back to these moments...
Like I go through seasons in my life where I forget, where I don't believe.
Like it was all a dream
(and I wish it all was)
And then I open eyes to see God's face staring back at me
and wrapped in His arms
man he holds on tight.

more to come... just had to get this off my heavy heart


My hope is in God for this one..
Let your Hope be His Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment