Friday, January 15, 2010

Perfect day... with Purpose...

Per-fect:adj- As good as it possibly could be, free from any flaw or defect, my day today :)
I woke up this morning, just like any other morning...
my little sister plopping herself right on top of me "Wake up AhhPooo!"
She is a delight to wake up to and puts the first smile on my face.

Grabbed a banana and water and headed out to Park Dr.
I have this routine where I stretch at the top of the park, pray, and then I am ready to dominate the pavement!
I have never been a runner.. I am a swimmer.
Swimmers hate running.. with a deep passion
The only thing that keeps me running, You ask??
God speaks clear, crystal clear to me
He speaks to my heart, dreams, fears, struggles, relationships, insecurities, hurts, inspirations, failures, hopes, wishes... He speaks life into to me:
PURPOSE!

after my dose of PURPOSE....
i freshened up and headed to the mall to find my BFF a birthday gift :)

My legs felt like jello, and stairs were impossible to tackle... needless to say, the couch and CSi was calling my name.
zzz zz z zzz zzz zzzz
A few zzz's out of the way and Im off to the movies with Bree
The Lovely Bones = saddest movie

I love coming home to my wonderful parents... still madly in love after a date night :)
Hands down, I have the best dad in the world...

I made myself stir fry, side of bread, and a glass of water
becoming at peace with myself, learning to love myself , take care of myself... and liking me for me
Giving myself Hope for my Future :)
i have hope for you too
and I hope you find a PER-FECT day




No comments:

Post a Comment