Monday, January 18, 2010

Weaknesses into Strengths

There is nothing to boast about when you become comfortable with living by your weaknesses
I am guilty of this.
On multiple occasions.
Where I have let my weaknesses, failures, and doubts control my potential happiness.
So in other words, I am selling myself short on my own happiness scale from 1-10
Letting my weaknesses overcome my strengths automatically eliminates me from ever hitting a 10 on my happiness scale.
You cant put limits on your own happiness... it should be endless .

Overcoming my weaknesses,
failures,
and doubts
and turning them into
strengths
victories
and possibilities.

This is not possible without God.
Actually, Do not even try and attempt this without Him.
You need Him
He has grace, compassion, forgiveness, hope, humility, patience...He has the perfect plan for you and me

Find your Hope in Him, and your strengths will soon overcome your weaknesses.

This has been a rough day... but a good one
I am learning to accept the person God is planning me to be, I am learning to love His ways more than my own, I am learning that Satan cant stand a chance against the love and delight Jesus finds in me.. and that alone gives me strength

Hope for my future and of Yours <3

No comments:

Post a Comment